Monday, November 10, 2014

(3 Step) Pull Apart Garlic Bread Biscuits

Brace yourselves.  I'm about to share the easiest, most delightful garlic bread biscuits ever created. 

I've always had a small love affair with those flaky biscuits that come in those cans that "pop" after you peel the paper away.  Never in my life have those been on a table and I've eaten less than three.  Possibly four.  Truthfully I only buy them a few times a year because my waistband would never ever be the same if they were in my life on a weekly basis.

These garlic bread biscuits begin with those biscuits in a can.  They end in your stomach.  It's that's simple.

This recipe is perfect to make with dinner, bring to a dinner or even for Thanksgiving.  The possibilities are endless.

You will need:

2 (12 oz) biscuit cans
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon either oregano or Italian seasoning
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Pop biscuit cans. 

1.  Mix melted butter with seasonings and cheese. 
2.  Halve the biscuits and dip half of each biscuit into mixture. 
3.  Layer biscuits on pan with dipped half facing up.  You'll need to try and layer the biscuits until you hit the end of the pan.  I made 2 rows with 2 biscuit cans.

Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. 

Devour.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!