With my brain on vacation, I'm providing a repost. I'll get some originality back soon, I promise.
These barbeque chicken sandwiches are my "go-to" when I need something easy and delicious. My kids devour them, and I have served them at picnics and cookouts. They are a crowd pleaser, and they are prepared ahead of time in the crockpot so you can enjoy the party as well.
Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I highly recommend Sweet Ray's)
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar (light brown works as well)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Serve on plump club rolls.