Monday, March 21, 2016

10 Easter Ideas

It’s been a long while since my last post.  Life just keeps getting in the way of all my good intentions.  With Easter literally around the corner (how did that happen?) I’m sharing my favorite Easter posts, ideas and traditions.  A few are mine, a few I found on Pinterest.

But they all will help you get moving on the Easter planning.

1. Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt. Put a small LED light inside those plastic eggs. This is a great idea for all ages!

2. Handmade Charlotte has some snazzy recipes for Easter. Carrot cake, an Easter Bunny pancake breakfast and my favorite Easter Extravaganza Bark. Dessert does not get more whimsical or festive than this bark.. 

3. Need Easter basket ideas? I made a list a few years back of my favorite basket stuffers

4. EGG HUNT!  If you stick to the standard “fill the plastic eggs” hunt here are some of my items I love to use as “egg fillers.”


5. Bunny Cake.  Every Easter, we make the Bunny Cake. It’s tradition.

6.  Your Homebased Mom has an easy idea which doubles as dessert or a great Easter gift - chocolate dipped peeps! Roll them in sprinkles and box them up with a bow.

 7. I know Easter is all about candy, but these sugar cookie bars are a nice change up from the standard Easter desserts.

8.  If you don't want to fuss over hosting a big Easter dinner, serve brunch!  Mimosas, Belgian waffles or french toast, eggs, rolls, cinnabuns, bacon, sausage...the possibilities for the menu are endless. Set a festive table and set everything up as a buffet.

9. I've never tried it, but dying eggs with Kool Aid is something I've heard works well.  Totally the Bomb has an informative post with all the instructions you'll need!

10. Bunny Masks!  For parents of little ones, make these adorable Bunny Masks for them to wear to their big egg hunt!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!